The cactus garden.

Arizona Cactus Garden

First planted between 1880 and 1883 for Jane and Leland Stanford, then restored from 1997 onwards. The 30,000 square foot garden now features over 500 cacti and succulents, 10-15% of which are historical plants still in their original locations.

Website | Wikipedia

Stanford, CA 94305 - Map

4 April 2020

The secret garden

Avi Salem, Palo Alto Weekly, 3 June 2016

Volunteers maintain historic cactus garden

Gianella Ordonez, The Stanford Daily, 23 August 2018

A room full of maps.

David Rumsey Map Center

0.65 miles away

Jehning Lock Museum

5.84 miles away